Best Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms In India:- We will tell you in detail about the Ceiling Fans installed at home today, you will know that Ceiling Fans are one of the most commonly used devices in every household in India. Most households in India have at least 2 or more Ceiling Fans and the number of Ceiling Fans may be higher depending on the number of rooms in the house in India.
A Ceiling Fans can be purchased in India at a very affordable price and consumes much less power than an Air Conditioner. To help you decide which is the best Ceiling Fans for your home, we have prepared a list of the best Ceiling fans in India. This will help you a lot to buy the Top 5 best ceiling fans for bedrooms in India
When it comes to savings, people pay a lot of space in which to talk about the Ceiling fan in the summer season, then the bad fats can also increase your electricity bill and for saving electricity in summer you can leave the air conditioner in your home. Small appliances that can use fans and fans can help you avoid the air conditioner, but to save electricity, it can also use no magic wand.
It is very important to have a good and right type of ceiling fan in the house with proper maintenance and operation. If you are of poor quality and a poorly installed fan can waste a lot of electricity.
Top 5 Best ceiling fans for bedrooms in india List
Table of Contents
Product Leran More
1.Atomberg Efficio 1200 mm Ceiling Fan | Buy On Amazon
According to today’s new era, most of your home appliances are used by remote, keeping this in mind, we have placed you at number one for Atomberg Efficio Company’s Best Ceiling Fans in India 2021 The Atomberg Efficio Company’s Ceiling Fans comes with an Energy Van BLDC motor.
It winds at 220 cubic meters per minute. The BLDC motor also ensures that the fan runs smoothly and there is no humming noise. It has Inverter Battery technology which is capable of running it continuously even with different voltages. It comes with a Smart Remote which allows you to turn it on with the press of a button and helps you control the speed and mode of the Ceiling Fans as well and it also gives you a 2-year warranty.
2.Crompton Hill Briz Ceiling Fan | Buy On Amazon
The Crompton Hill Briz 48-inch Ceiling Fan is equipped with a powerful motor with 100% copper winding that ensures a long-term protection of the fan. And it runs at a speed and provides an rpm of 370, which allows proper air throughout the room to reach all the corners of the room and the entire room is ventilated. It comes with double ball bearings which ensures smooth performance. It has an aluminum and powder-coated blade to prevent rust, which gives the fan long-term protection and does not rust.
3.Luminous Dhoom Ceiling Fan | Buy On Amazon
The Luminous Dhoom 1200mm 70-Watt High-Speed Ceiling Fan comes with a 70-watt motor. Made of very fine wire made of pure electrolytic Grade copper winding wire. Which helps the Ceiling Fan to last a long time of 380 RPM. The Ceiling Fan moves at speed and provides 220 CMM of air in the room. And in the summer season, its fast motor runs at high speed. This fan comes with a high-gloss paint finish and has a non-corrosive high-grade aluminum body which is very good.
4.Havells Leganza 1200mm Ceiling Fan | Buy On Amazon
The Havells Leganza 1200mm Ceiling Fan is a 4-bladed fan that comes with a luxurious and powerful HPLV motor that provides full air to room coverage of up to 100 square feet. It provides air delivery of 230 CMM and a large sweep area. It runs at a speed of 350 rpm and provides smooth airflow and excellent air circulation. Offers a dual tone color that helps. this fan looks very Beautiful. And nice and comes with eye-catching trims on the blade. Which you like very much and looks good to your guest
5.Usha Striker Galaxy Ceiling Fan | Buy On Amazon
The Usha Striker Galaxy 1200mm 80-watt Ceiling Fan is powered by an 80-watt motor that drives this Ceiling fan and operates at a speed of 385 rpm and provides you with air from 240 CMM. It has a 100% copper motor which helps the fan to last longer and ensure good performance. It comes with aerodynamically crafted blades with a high lift angle for wider air diffusion. It comes with Novel Silane paint technology which protects it from dust, oil, and water.
Ceiling Fan Buying Guide
Ceiling fans can be great electricity savers during the summer months if your electricity bills are high due to the high air conditioning load. There is a significant amount of electricity that this small appliance can save and can help you avoid air conditioners.
But it is not a magic wand to save electricity. It is very important to have the right kind of ceiling fan installed with the right maintenance and operations. A poorly installed fan of bad quality can waste a lot of electricity.
Ceiling fans do not change space air temperature; instead, they move the air around to change the thermal sensation of the occupants of the room. Fans move the air around the human body or the occupants in the room and the air takes off the heat surrounding the human body.
It also helps in the evaporation of the sweat which makes a human feel cooler. This makes a human feel 2 to 4 degrees centigrade cooler. With very less electricity consumption (or fewer units consumed in electricity bill), a ceiling fan can give good comfort in warm and particularly in humid climates.
The electricity saving and efficiency of a ceiling fan depend a lot on the type of fan-selected and proper installation. It is very important to make sure that you read the instructions by the manufacturer before you buy a ceiling fan. There are a few things that one needs to check before installing a fan:
1) Size: Ceiling fans come in various sizes from 900 mm to 1400 mm with 1200 mm size being the most common. The below table specifies the ideal size of a fan for various room sizes:
|Fan Size (in mm)||Room Size (in sq meters)|
|>1400||greater than 14 sq meters or Use 2 or more fans|
If the rooms are bigger it is better to install multiple ceiling fans.
2) Blade Pitch: A flat blade just slices through the air and does not assist air movement, so it is important that a blade of a ceiling fan is tilted at least 12 to 15 degrees. The angle assists air movement. It is also important to note that if pitch increases beyond 12-15 degrees, the efficiency of the motor running the fan decreases thus increasing electricity bills and the airflow not directed towards the intended direction.
3) Technology: Modern BLDC technology is highly energy-efficient and can save a lot of electricity. If you have a fan that is used a lot during the day then buying a BLDC fan will be really good. If a fan is not used a lot then going for regular technology is fine.
4) Comfort, Regulators & Remote Controls: These days you can get ceiling fans that can be operated using the remote control or SMART home devices. Electronic regulators can give a lot of problems in operation and thus going for such fans can help you avoid those problems. It is also quite comfortable to operate fans using a remote control.
5) Looks and anti-Dust: If you are looking for a ceiling fan for your living room, then you can get a lot of decorative options in the market. Some of them even have paints that do not catch dust. They are a bit expensive as compared to other options.
BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) launched a star rating scheme for ceiling fans in the year 2006. Till 2019 the star rating was not mandatory for ceiling fans, but in 2020 it will become mandatory for all ceiling fans. Visit our post about BEE star ratings to have a better understanding of the star ratings. The rating is given on basis of an indicator called “Service Value” which is the ratio of air delivery (in cu.m/min) to the power input. The greater the service value, the higher is the efficiency. We at Bijli Bachao received some feedback that BEE’s higher star-rated ceiling fans do not give good air, so we would like to suggest that one should look at higher service value along with higher air delivery to select appropriate ceiling fans.
It is also important to note that the star rating changes every year as technology improves. So a five-star rated fan in 2006 may not be as efficient as five stars rated fan in 2011, so it is important to note the service value and air delivery as well. Typically inefficient fans are of about 80 watts and efficient ones are of about 45 watts, thus switching to efficient ones can save about 45% electricity.
Care should also be taken while installing ceiling fans. It should be installed at least 3.0 meters above the floor and there should be around 9-12 inches of space between the blade and the ceiling. In super hot regions where the roof gets really hot, the space should perhaps be more (12–18 inches), or else the fan will push down the hot air. If the space is not proper, the air delivery will not be right. Care should especially be taken when putting ceiling fans on false ceilings. Make sure that there is enough space between the blades and false ceilings. In case the ceilings are very high, and extended down rod for mounts should be used.
Ceiling Fan Maintenance Guide
Proper care should also be taken in the upkeep of the ceiling fans. Following things should be made sure:
1) Ceiling fans are generally maintained using sealed bearing. It is a fit and forget appliance and one should not bother about any requirement of maintenance except cleaning of the blades sometimes the canopy gets loose and makes a sound.
2) If the fan is vibrating or is making too much noise then it is likely to be a mounting problem and check for the mounting after removing the canopy. Continued running of the fan in this condition can be unsafe.
3) Never interchange blades of the ceiling fans as the manufacturers ship the product after balancing the blades for the right operation. Interchanging blades may reduce the efficiency of the fan and may also result in bobbling.
4) Nowadays electronic regulators are used in which the voltage is varied resulting in the reduced speed of the fan. As per the feedback received from many of our readers, the electronic regulators do not work reliably and of sudden stop varying the speed. Since the cost of the regulator is not very high, one can keep 2-3 regulators spare in his house and get it replaced when such problems are observed. Electronic regulator results in saving energy at lower speed by around 25% as compared to old rheostatic regulators.
5) Decorative fans have been developed by many manufacturers which are only for decorative purpose and does not have any value except a few with anti-rust, anti-dust protective coating, etc. which improves life. The choice of such a fan is based on the taste of the individual.
5) The fan technology is continuously advancing and the latest is the BLDC fan. These fans are also called super-efficient fans and most importantly control the speed at various speeds very well. Since the cost of the super-efficient fan is on the higher side, one can decide to go for such fans in rooms that are used extensively.