Best Quality Coco Peat In India:-Are you also going to plant plants on your balcony, then if you want to be successful in growing your plant successfully, then you need a good fertilizer, it has often been seen that fertilizers are easily available in villages and in big cities. You do not easily get indigenous good manure so that you can make your plant green, for this, coco peat is an ideal material with the help of which you can grow healthy plants.
what is coco peat?
Table of Contents
Coco peat is made from coconut. Coco peat is made by extracting the fiber from the coconut, which is leftover from the sawdust, also known as coco peat, is an excellent growing medium and is used by many people as a fertilizer for their plants. goes. It is rich in nutrients and will work wonders in your home garden. Here is a list of some of the Best Quality Coco Peat In India.
Coco Peat Benefits For Plants
- The primary benefit of coco coir and peat is how environmentally friendly it is, especially in comparison to other compost options such as peat moss. Created from the layer of pith inside a coconut, it is a completely natural by-product that would otherwise be discarded, making it one of the most sustainable planting options on the market.
- Adding to its environmental value, coco peat is completely re-usable. Once used to grow plants in one pot, it can be cleaned and strained – making it good as new. This not only decreases its carbon footprint; it also ensures that coco coir is a budget-friendly option.
- Coco peat is highly absorbent, holding around 30% more water than most peat. It is also excellent at retaining water and is also able to release it slowly in order for your plant to better absorb it. This means that once you’ve done the planting, coco peat will do much of the aftercare for you. You’ll find yourself watering the plants far less regularly than if you were to use conventional compost.
- Coco peat will do an excellent job of keeping your plants healthy, due to its anti-fungal properties. It is also resistant to mold, which in turn will help protect your plants from disease and decay as they grow.
- Coir is also slightly alkaline, with a pH value of 5.8–6.8. This is generally considered to be an ideal pH value for compost to release nutrients and means that it’s not necessary to use a neutralizing product.
Top 5 Best Quality Coco Peat In India 2021
Check Price On Amazon
1.Kraft Seeds Agro Peat/Coco Peat
Mix the soil with agro peat (50:50) and then sow the seeds in this mixture. It will help in improving the germination of the seeds and increases their percentage too. Agropeatalso retains the water content in the soil keeping it moist avoiding seed loss due to a shortage of water. Mix one brick of 1 kg in 5 liters of water and keep it overnight, this process will turn the Agro peat into the fluffy mixture by morning. Now you may mix this turned fluffy mixture with soil and sow the seeds. It can otherwise be used also in the plants and flowers where you would like to keep the soil moist.
2.Cultivators Cocopeat 5Kg+ Vermicompost 5Kg
This combo of cocopeat plus vermicompost will provide a dual benefit for your home garden. It is ideal for your seedlings to strengthen them in the initial stage of growth. It will retain maximum moisture and nourish the roots. Also, the germination of seeds will get faster. It’s an ideal medium to grow all your vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Pack contains 5 kg coco peat and 5 kg vermicompost and will enable the healthy growth of your plants.
3.GATE GARDEN Cocopeat Block
This naturally derived cocopeat is perfect for household and professional gardening applications. It can be used for growing hydroponics plants and flowers. This 5kg brick has a high compression ratio. When immersed in water, it can expand into 75 liters of cocopeat. The cocopeat block is suitable for growing all kinds of plants. It is an ideal medium for growing seeds and mature plants. It keeps the roots nourished and hydrated. The block can be mixed with any soil type.
This natural cocopeat is extracted from the fibrous outer layer of coconuts. It is an excellent medium for retaining moisture in the soil. The cocopeat block can retain up to 10 times its weight in water. The organic cocopeat can be used with or without soil. It improves aeration in the soil to promote faster root growth. It also loosens heavy soil and releases essential nutrients to the roots. This makes it an excellent medium for growing plants.
4.COCOPEAT Block – EXPANDS to 75 liters of Coco PEAT Powder
We are India’s first sustainability and gardening products brand. We promote sustainable and natural living through our curated range of products. All the products from our brand are thoroughly tested and proven to be working. This brand is known for having high-quality gardening tools and materials. Available in 5kg, 10kg, and 15kg blocks, you can pick the one that is best suited for your garden. Made from coconut husks, it enables the plant to have strong roots and growth. It helps with water conservation due to its high water retention capacity. 5 kg block will give 75 liters of cocopeat when mixed with water, it helps loosen the soil and prevent fungal growth.
5.Cocogarden® Cocopeat Block
Natural soil conditioners enrich the soils in your garden with the coco garden coco peat block. If gardening is a hobby of yours and you spend a lot of time tending to your plants, then this block is a must-have. Weighing 4.5kg, this coco peat block provides just the right amount of a 100 percent natural product, which is useful for healthy plant growth. All you have to do to use this soil conditioner is place it in a bucket and add about 22 to 25 liters of water.
Then simply wait until the block expands and slowly stir it until the soil loosens. After this, the product will be ready for you to use. Enables healthy growth you can use this coco peat powder for various gardening activities. Whether your interest lies in horticulture or floriculture, this soil will prove useful for just about any type of plant, is a very handy medium for the germination of seeds. It can also be used to improve the health of grass or other plants in parks, gardens, and golf courses.
This coconut peat block has the capacity to retain a high amount of moisture, which in turn helps with water conservation. Providing extra aeration to the roots helps promote healthy growth. The fact that it is resistant to harmful bacteria and fungus is just another wonderful benefit. Product features brand: Coco garden type: Soil conditioner weight: 4.5kg, expandable up to 75 liters uses: Potting mix for all types of indoor and outdoor plants, soil conditioner for planting beds benefits: Conserves water, promotes healthy plant growth, improves soil quality, resistant to bacteria and fungus.
Is Coco better than peat?
Is Cocopeat good for plants?
Is coco peat necessary?