Best Spiral Bamboo Plants Online India
Topic:-The Flower Times Lucky Bamboo Spiral Sticks | Buy Now
Who does not know the spiral Lucky Bamboo plants Lucky bamboo is not actually seen because it is part of the genus Dracaena according to scientific name. The lucky bamboo plant is found in Southeast Asia and has been known for its use in Feng Shui for over 5,000 years.
Lucky Bamboo is also known as a symbol of good luck and happiness and as a gift, Lucky Bamboo Plants are an ideal and popular gift in business and personal matters. Another reason that makes Lucky Bamboo so popular is the ability to train in different types of shapes like Lucky Bamboo Plants in different designs such as Gungru, Dil, Braid and other designs.
Lucky Bamboo Care Tips
Taking care of Lucky Bamboo plants is very easy as it takes care of the rest of the plants in the home or office, but it also takes care of it but we will give you light water temperature poisoning potting and propagation which can help you in taking care of Lucky Bamboo Plants. Providing you with in depth information on those needs and common pests and problems, our step by step Lucky Bamboo Plants Care Guide can be seen below.
- Carefully remove any packaging and add rocks to your container to act as an anchor.
- Place your bamboo in indirect sunlight.
- Fill your container with enough water to cover the roots.
- Lucky bamboo prefers a temperature range of 65–95°F (18–35°C).
- Optional: use a liquid houseplant fertilizer every three to four weeks.
- Remove any yellow leaves.
- Repot the bamboo as its roots outgrow the container.